If your child is...
• between the ages of 5 and 21,
• has a developmental disability, and
• is not receiving the appropriate educational services
... RCSN's experienced education advocate can help your family:
• get evaluations
• find the just right classroom or school
• prepare for and attend meetings, hearings, and mediations
This one-on-one service is free for all Manhattan families of children with developmental disabilities!
RCSN staff will meet with families, look over school records and reports, deal with school personnel, accompany parents to school, site visits and CSE meetings, and go to Mediation Sessions or Impartial Hearings as necessary.
For immediate help, get in touch with Miguel Salazar at (212) 677-4650 x19 or by e-mail.