Support RCSN's free services for young people with disabilities and their families in NYC with a tax-deductible gift of:
- $5,000--helps 250 parents from high-poverty neighborhoods learn to be their child's best champion at RCSN workshops
- $2,500--helps RCSN provide a family voice to improve policies and systems
- $1,000--helps a middle school student from a high-needs community attend a high school where they can succeed
- $500--provides one-to-one help for a family
- $250--helps produce one "How-To" video for RCSN's upcoming YouTube channel
- $100--helps RCSN provide practical information for parents in Spanish or Chinese
Ways to Donate
Select the amount you would like to donate, then click the "Add to cart" button above. You will be prompted there for payment information.
All credit card and personal information collected on RCSN’s website utilizes the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) internet security protocol. Click here for more information on making secure online purchases.
Simply mail a check to:
RCSN, 116 East 16th Street - 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003
Please include your name and address.
Will your company match your donation? Click here for this and other ways to donate to RCSN.
Or, make a contribution through the New York City Combined Federal Campaign (code #18767), Combined Municipal Campaign (code #5121), Combined CUNY Campaign (code #5121) SEFA Campaign (code #51-00689) or your company’s United Way program.
How RCSN Measures Up
Ensuring your contribution is used responsibly is important to us.
We are frequently reviewed and verified by several charity evaluators, including GuideStar (view our GuideStar Charity Check Report here) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) (see our BBB report here).
You can also view our most recent IRS Form 990 here.
Resources for Children with Special Needs is a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.